System messages inform you of important events related to your Adyen account, for example when a new report is available, or when a shopper initiated a chargeback. You can find system messages in the System messages widget in your Customer Area. You can also receive system messages by email.
Get system messages by email
To be able to see and subscribe to system messages, your user needs to have one of the following roles:
- Merchant admin
- Merchant financial
- Risk admin
- Merchant dispute management
- Merchant system messages role
To receive system messages as emails:
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Select the Notification icon on the top right, then select System messages.
- Select Manage subscriptions, and select which messages you would like to receive as emails.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
You will receive system messages at the email linked to your account.
To see how to subscribe to system messages, you can also watch a video here: