Integrate our solution to give your shoppers the option to pay with their preferred payment method, all within a seamless checkout experience.
With our online payments solution, you can:
- Dynamically offer relevant payment methods based on transaction details such as the shopper's country code, currency, and the platform where the payment is made.
- Choose how to integrate based on your customization requirements.
Once you have an existing integration, you can also:
- Tokenize shopper details for recurring payments.
- Authenticate major card scheme payments with 3D Secure and with the upcoming 3D Secure 2.
- Use other features offered in the Adyen payments platform to optimize revenue and reduce fraud.
It all starts with your online payments integration.
Example of collecting shopper payment details
Offer key payment methods
Our online payments solution supports key payment methods across different regions, channels, and verticals, providing you a global reach to help you grow your business while also taking care of compliance and regulatory requirements in new markets.
Accept payments with major card schemes such as Visa and Mastercard, wallets such as Google Pay and Apple Pay, and popular local payment methods such as iDEAL in The Netherlands, Boleto in Brazil, and WeChat Pay in China. Check out our payment methods explorer to know which payment methods are most popular in a specific country.
We are also constantly implementing new, relevant payment methods, so you can always stay up to date with the latest ways to pay. When a new payment method is ready for use, it will be available in your Customer Area. You can then submit a request to enable it on your account.
See Payment methods for a complete list.
To get started, first choose how you want to integrate.
Depending on your customization requirements and the time you have allocated for implementation, you can integrate with either our APIs or our Checkout SDKs.
- Integrate with APIs if you want to build a fully customized UI for your own unique checkout (with the option to use our pre-built Checkout Components).
- Integrate with Checkout SDKs if you are implementing a simple checkout with little to no customization.
Both integrations support all of Adyen's payment methods, 3D Secure authentication, tokenization, and localization.
Integrate with API
Integrating via API gives you full control of your shoppers' checkout experience.
Components are currently available for the following payment methods:
As we are continuously developing Components, check the specific payment method page to know if a Component is already available. See API integration for more information on configuring Components.