For payment methods without an integration page or without specific procedures for Components implementation, contact Support Team.
Components 2.5.0 (May 13, 2019)
- New Redirect Component that can be used for payment methods where shoppers are redirected to another site to proceed with the payment.
- Additional configuration options for Apple Pay are now available on the Apple Pay Component. The options include configuration for supported payment networks, shipping methods, and supported countries.
- Support for configuring aria labels to set the iframe's title attribute on Secured Fields Component.
- Improved support in the Card and Secured Fields Components for full-width characters (for example, Japanese characters) entered using IME keyboards.
- Resolved Secured Fields Component compatibility issues with IE browsers.
Components 2.4.2 (April 29, 2019)
This release includes fixes for compatibility issues with Internet Explorer.
Components 2.4.1 (April 23, 2019)
supportedNetworksconfiguration option for Apple Pay component, which you can use to specify the payment networks you support.
- Fix for when Components fail to render if the
loadingContextis not passed to the
- Fix for the issue with
zh-CNlocale not being recognized when setting custom localizations.
- Fix for Card component not clearing validation errors until the field becomes valid.
- Fix for minor styling issues.
Components 2.4.0 (April 8, 2019)
- New Secured Fields Component that you can use when you build your own payment form for cards.
- Update in UI style.
- Improvements and fixes to the Card component, including the new
holderNameconfiguration object parameter for prefilling the cardholder name.
- Performance optimizations for Bancontact and WeChat Pay Components.
Components 2.3.0 (March 25, 2019)
- Components for BCMC Mobile, Entercash, and Dragonpay.
- Updated Secured Fields to version 2.0.5.
Components 2.2.1 (March 11, 2019)
We updated the version of Secured Fields used in the Card Component to version 2.0.4.
Components 2.2.0 (March 4, 2019)
- Additional configuration options for Google Pay are now available on the Google Pay Component.
- Checkout Components do not work in Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11. Fixed in version 2.4.2.
Components 2.1.0 (February 4, 2019)
- Components for additional payment methods: AfterPay and QiwiWallet.
- Support for passing a selector in the
mount()method for all Components.
- Improved error messages on the Card component for scenarios when shopper fails to type a card number or provides an invalid date or invalid security code.
- Improved IBAN validation for SEPA component, including error messages and UI elements when a field is valid.
- Compatibility improvements with older browsers.
Components 2.0 (December 3, 2018)
The first release of Components. This version includes support for the following payment methods: