Adyen Payout API allows you to make payments such as insurance claims, rebates, affiliate and contractor payouts, expense reimbursements, or gaming winnings.
We support payouts to:
Cards – Payouts to debit and credit cards are currently supported for Visa and Mastercard.
For more information, refer to Instant payouts.
Bank accounts – Payouts processed as a bank transfer.
For more information and examples, refer to Payouts to a bank account.
Wallets – Payouts to digital wallets, supported for Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, and Paysafecard.
For more information and examples, refer to:
Using the Payout API requires additional approval and configuration on our end. To enable payouts, contact our Support Team.
Payouts to bank accounts and wallets
Payouts to bank accounts and wallets require a 4-eye policy check: each payout has to be confirmed and checked by a user different from the one that submitted the payout. When you have enabled these payouts, you will have two web service user accounts:
storePayout@Company.[Company Account Code] – This user can store payout details, and submit payouts.
- reviewPayout@Company.[Company Account Code] – This user can confirm or decline payouts.
To make a payout to a bank account or a wallet:
- Store the payout details. You can do this with an API call, or when you submit the payout request.
- Submit the payout.
- Confirm the payout. You have 7 days to do this before the payout expires.
Below is an overview of the supported countries for each payout method, according to recipient country.
- You can only pay out in the local currency.
- In most cases, a local entity is required. For more information, contact our Support Team.
|Recipient country||Card payouts||Bank payouts||Skrill||Neteller||PayPal||Paysafecard|
|Republic of Cyprus|
|Principality of Monaco|
|Republic of San Marino|