The following pages are useful for developers integrating with Adyen:
- Payments with pending status – Describes a common payment status you may see in the Customer Area.
- Response handling – How to handle HTTP responses, refused payments and errors.
- Live endpoints – Explains which endpoints should be used when switching your integration from test to live.
- Currency codes – Lists the codes for different currencies, as well as provides information on the amount of minor units you need to specify for each currency.
- Libraries – Learn how to install and use our server-side API libraries.
- API idempotency (new) – Describes the concept of API idempotency, where making the same request many times produces the same effect as making it only once.