adyen.encrypt.min.js on your own servers.
- Go to Settings → Users and filter the list of users by System in the drop-down box.
- Navigate to the Web Service (ws) user page.
- Go to Easy Encryption → Library location.
If the library is not available yet, click Generate and then Save to create a new URL.
idattribute value for this form by adding
Also, do the following:
- For the
form.actionattribute, replace #handler to the payment handler URL on your server.
Card input fields should not have a
nameattribute, but are annotated by the
data-encrypted-nameattribute, to mark them for encryption.
Replacing name with
data-encrypted-namerestricts raw card data from being posted to your servers and avoids impact transaction security and violate PCI regulations.
Add a hidden
generationtimefield to include a server-side timestamp in the data you submit with the form. It determines whether a payment request is valid or not: transactions submitted later than 24 hours from the timestamp value are refused.
The generation time value must be created server-side, because the client browser system clock may not be correctly synchronised, which would cause the payment transaction to fail.
Initialise the easy encryption form as in the normal HTML Form based integration. Note that the AMD style is not yet available for the hosted EE library.
For example, you can:
- Pass an additional options parameter in the createEncryptedForm method.
- Change the name of the encrypted data container. Its default name is adyen-encrypted-data.
- Submit the form using AJAX instead of the default submit action, as shown in this example: