Find out how to apply for a live account, sign the contract, and go live.
Apply for a live account
In the Customer Area, you can apply for a live account in Home > Fill out application.
Please make sure that you have the following documents ready to upload during the application:
- A company registration document (chamber of commerce extract or articles of incorporation).
- A copy of your bank statement that includes the account holder name, account number and logo or name of your bank.
- A valid passport or official identity card (not a driver’s license) from the person signing the contract and from shareholders who, directly or indirectly, have 25% or more of the shares or voting rights. Please note that the MRZ code needs to be clearly visible. The personal identification number can be blurred.
In addition to filling out the application, please make sure the following are clearly stated on your website or in your app:
- Terms and conditions, which should include: a description of the product or service that you sell, if you do subscription based or instant payments, legal entity name, description of third parties that provide the service or product (if applicable).
- Delivery information, which should include in how many days the product or service will be delivered to the shopper and to which countries you ship your product.
- Refund policy, which should include if and in how many days a shopper can return the product or cancel the service and what the process of returning/cancellation is.
- Contact page, which should include legal entity name, email and phone number so shoppers can contact you in case of questions and/or issues.
- Checkout and payment process: Make sure that your company legal entity name, trading name (if applicable), company registration number and company location are clearly visible on the website and during the full checkout and payment process.
Data security attestation form, contract and go live
After we have received your application and reviewed your website, we will send you a data security attestation form to fill out. Once we have accepted your application and reviewed your website, we will send you a contract in which you will find confirmation of the pricing and commercial terms.
We email the attestation form and contract via Docusign to the person mentioned as "authorised signatory" in the application form. This person can electronically sign and return the contract to us.
Once we have received a signed contract, your admin user (the one that created the test account) receives an email with login credentials to your live account. Your test account remains valid.
Before you are able to process live transactions, the tech steps will also need to be complete. We strongly recommend that you test your integration before you start processing live payments. Once the tech steps are complete, you can Configure your live account.