Find out how to configure your live account.
When your contract is signed, your admin user (the person who created the test account) will receive credentials to access your live account and you can configure this to process live transactions. We strongly recommend to thoroughly test your integration and different payment methods.
In order to process live transactions on your website or in app; the following configurations will need to be done:
- Set up payment notifications. For more information, refer to Notifications.
- When using HPP: publish your skin(s) to live. For more information, refer to Publishing the skin to live.
- When using Checkout: set up your live API endpoints. For more information, refer to Live endpoints.
- If you would like to make use of 3D Secure, please note that the enrollment for 3D Secure takes a maximum of one week. Within that time, you will not be able to offer 3D Secure to your shoppers. For more information, refer to 3D Secure.
- Make a live payment yourself and check if this payment is processed correctly.
Point of sale
- If you are integrating with point of sale, you can order terminals by contacting Support Team.