To process payments, you need to add a Merchant ID to your Apple Developer account.
- Log in to your Apple Developer account at https://developer.apple.com.
- Click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
The page loads and presents a menu.
- Click Merchant IDs.
- Click + in the upper-right corner.
Set a Merchant ID Description and Identifier. The identifier should include the merchant.com.adyen prefix. For example: merchant.com.adyen.merchantAccount
For test accounts, we recommend adding .test to the identifier.
- Click Continue, and verify that the entered information is correct.
- Copy the merchant identifier, and click Register.
- Email your merchant identifier and Adyen web service username (ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount]) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply with a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) that you will use to create a Payment Processing Certificate.