Add a Merchant ID to your Apple Developer account to allow you to process payments.
- Log in to your Apple Developer account at https://developer.apple.com.
- Click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
The page loads and presents a menu.
- Click Merchant IDs.
- Click + in the upper-right corner.
Set a Merchant ID Description and Identifier. The identifier should include the merchant.com.adyen prefix. For example, merchant.com.adyen.merchantAccount.
For test accounts, we recommend adding .test to the identifier.
- Click Continue and verify the entered information is correct.
- Copy the Identifier, and click Register.
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your merchant identifier and Adyen webservice user.