Use Adyen's plugin for Magento 1 to offer payments online, in-app, and in-store.
Our plugin for Magento gives you access to all the features of the Adyen payments platform in one integration. Accept all major global and local payment methods, enable recurring payments, and use our risk management system. The plugin keeps the two platforms synchronized, so you can view transaction summaries in Magento, and switch to Adyen for more detailed reporting.
- Credit cards – Accept credit card payments on your website and mobile application, without redirecting to an external website. Sensitive cardholder data is encrypted using our CSE integration, reducing your PCI DSS-compliance requirements. The plugin supports 3D Secure payments for all countries, and is compatible with your Dynamic 3DS and AVS settings.
- Local payment methods – Accept local payment methods including iDEAL, Sofort, Boleto, SEPA, and many others. You can also accept payments through PayPal, Apple Pay, and open invoice (Klarna, Afterpay, and Ratepay).
- Stored payment methods – Implement one-click and other recurring payments with tokenization.
- In-store payments – Accept in-store payments from Point-of-Sale (POS) devices.
- Backend orders – Initiate backend orders (MOTO), with the option to use stored payment methods.
Use our risk management system to identify and block fraudsters, while reducing friction for legitimate shoppers. You can either fully automate the risk management process, or add manual review for certain payments.
Manage orders and view transaction summaries in Magento, while switching to Adyen for more detailed reporting and conversion analytics – the two platforms are synchronized.
Optionally, you can customize which order status is triggered in Magento upon payment events happening on Adyen's side.
This plugin supports the Magento Community (version 1.8 and higher) and Enterprise edition (version 1.13 and higher).
Before you begin to integrate Magento with the Adyen payments platform, make sure that you have performed the following steps:
- Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup.
- Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, refer to Apply for a live account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account:
- Set up the plugin in Magento.
- Set up the payment methods in Magento.
Before going live, follow the above steps with your live account settings. For more information, refer to Test and go live.
Set up Adyen Customer Area
Set up a web service user, notifications, and create a skin in your Adyen test Customer Area.
Apply for a live account
Fill out the application and upload the necessary documents in your Adyen test Customer Area.