Test your integration, and configure your live account, so you can start processing live transactions.
Test your integration
Before you start accepting payments, test your integration:
- Use our test card numbers to make test payments. For point of sale, see POS test cards.
- Test all the payment methods that you would like to offer. Review details on each test payment in the Adyen Customer Area.
- If you use local payments methods, make sure that you have configured a corresponding skin.
- Test whether your notifications have been configured properly. For more information, refer to Test notifications.
Configure your live account
Once you have the credentials for your Adyen live account:
- Set up the cartridge using your live account settings:
- Your web service credentials and the CSE library token must be changed when you switch your account from test to live. Make sure that you also switch to the live credentials in the Business Manager.
- Publish the skin to live.
- For notifications, use the same username and password as for test.
- Test your integration.