Before you start processing live transactions, we strongly recommend you to test your integration.
Test your integration
To integrate with Adyen, Magento needs to receive and accept notifications. Before going live, test your notifications configuration:
- In your Customer Area, go to Account > Server Communication.
- Next to Standard Notification, click Edit & Test.
- Under Test Notifications, toggle which events you want to test.
- Click Test Configuration.
For more information on testing, refer to Test your integration.
Configure your live account
Once you have the credentials for your Adyen live account:
- Set up your live Adyen Customer Area.
- Make sure that you use the same user name and password for notifications as for test.
- You also need to publish your skin to live.
- Configure your Magento admin panel using your live account settings.
- Set up the payment methods in Magento admin panel using your live account settings.
- Test your configuration.