Use Adyen's cartridge to offer payments online, in-app, and in-store.
The Adyen LINK cartridge is a full payment solution for your Salesforce Commerce Cloud ecommerce site. One integration gives you access to all features of the Adyen payments platform, including all global and preferred local payment methods, recurring payments, risk management, and conversion optimization.
The cartridge can be used with:
- Commerce Cloud's Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- a controller-based SiteGenesis
- DEPRECATED a pipeline-based SiteGenesis
- Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup.
- Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, refer to Apply for a live account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account:
- Install the cartridge and import the metadata
- Only required if you are using SiteGenesis: Update your storefront code
- Set up the cartridge
- Set up the payment methods
- Test and go live
Install the cartridge
Install the cartridge and import the metadata.
Customize storefront code
If you are using SiteGenesis, you need to add Adyen-specific code to the storefront core code.