- Recover a payment - Recover the final status of a payment when you don't receive a payment response.
- Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) - Learn how shoppers can use Dynamic Currency Conversion to pay in their own currency.
- Manual Keyed Entry (MKE) - Outlines manually entering card details to make a payment.
- Mail and Telephone Order (MOTO) - Outlines passing the
MOTOtender option to trigger a Mail and Telephone Order.
- Pass tender options - Outlines passing tender options (settings that change how a transaction is processed) with a request and things to consider when using them.
- Pass additional data - Outlines using the terminal API to pass additional data in a payment request.
- Tokenize shopper data for shopper recognition - Outlines using the terminal API to create a recurring contract by linking payment details to a shopper.
- Acquire card details - Learn how to retrieve shopper details from the Adyen payments platform using a card acquisition request.
- Cancel card acquisition - Learn how to cancel a card acquisition request.