The Terminal Fleet Manager (TFM) system is our web-based solution to configure, monitor, and control terminal configuration. Adyen's terminal fleet management system is accessible from the Customer Area and allows you to view all registered POS and PEDs. Each user with POSTFM access can view, and depending on roles and permissions, edit a subset of the terminal configuration for a group of terminals or individual terminals. This system can also track PEDs to conform to the new PCI P2PE requirements.
Edit terminal configuration
You can configure the following:
- About: Model, serial number, firmware version, system logs
- Locale: Country code, language, and time zone
- Logo displayed on screen
- Maximum and minimum amounts that can be processed
- Supported card brands and currencies
- Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
- Contactless and Manual Key Entry abilities
- Signature: if needed, accepted on paper receipt or screen
- Receipt: header, footer, and print properties
- Online/offline transaction properties
- Standalone terminal: ability to perform transactions without an external cash register or device.
Contact the Support Teamfor further information on terminal fleet management.