The VX680 uses the following receipt paper:
2 1/4" / 58mm
- Diameter: 25/40mm
It is important you have sufficient stock of receipt paper, as without receipt paper it is not possible to accept payments.
- Gently pull the latch located on the top of the terminal to unlock the paper roll cover.
- Lift the printer cover up and then back.›
- Remove any partial roll of paper in the printer tray by lifting it up.
- Loosen the glued leading edge of the paper or remove the protective strip from the new roll of paper.
- Unwind the paper roll past any glue residue.
- Hold the roll so that the paper feeds from the bottom of the roll when the terminal is inverted.
- Drop the paper roll into the printer tray.
- Pull the paper up past the glue residue on the paper roll.
- Close the paper roll cover by gently pressing directly on the cover until it clicks shut. Allow a small amount of paper past the glue residue to extend outside of the printer cover.
- Tear the paper off against the serrated plastic strip in the printer.