Get started with your new terminal. Power the device, connect it to your network, install the paper roll, and inspect the device to ensure it is secure.
- VX820 payment terminal (PED)
- Duet (base station with built-in printer)
- Power supply
- Privacy shield
- Ethernet dongle
- 1 paper roll
Set up your device correctly before you start using:
- Plug the power supply cable in.
- Connect the base to the power supply cable.
- Connect the Duet base to the Internet via the ETH port.
- Place the receipt paper roll in the Duet base.
- Perform a device security inspection.
Although it is technically possible to use a serial connection between the POS and the PED, Adyen strongly recommends using Ethernet connectivity, due to its superior speed and performance with a number of Operating Systems.