Install paper rolls, or replace used rolls to print receipts.
The VX820 Duet uses the following receipt paper:
- 57 mm x 47 mm x 12 mm thermal receipt paper
- Lift the printer cover up.
- Lift the paper tray, and remove any partial roll of paper.
- Hold the roll so that the paper feeds from the bottom of the roll.
- Press the paper roll into the printer tray.
- Pull the paper up past the glue residue on the paper roll.
- Close the paper roll cover by gently pressing on the cover until it clicks. Allow a small amount of paper past the glue residue to extend outside of the printer cover.
- Tear the paper off against the serrated strip in the printer.