Adyen provides a number of reports at company and merchant account level.
- Open the Customer Area.
- Click Reports in the navigation menu on the left. Reports are grouped in categories to help you reach the report you are looking for.
- Expand a report category to see a number of reports with options to Download. You can subscribe to the Scheduled reports, generated periodically, if you have an active subscription.
To request assistance or if you have any questions about the Customer Area, contact the Support Team or your Account Manager.
Activate a subscription
To activate a subscription to a scheduled report:
- In the CA, click Reports in the navigation menu on the left.
- Under Scheduled Reports, browse to the desired report.
- Click Subscribe to enable subscription for the specified report.
- In the popup dialog window, select the preferred download format from the drop-down menu. Depending on the report, the available download formats are .XLS, .PDF, .CSV or .XML.
- After selecting your download format, click the Save button to store your settings.
You are now subscribed to the selected scheduled report.
The report time of the received payment detail and the payment accounting reports corresponds to the time zone information for each transaction included in the report.
The settlement detail report is generated when Adyen initiates a payout to your bank account(s).
For all other reports, the report generation process is initiated at 04:00 CET; this setting cannot be changed.