Download reports and use them to perform tasks related to your finances. Automate the downloading process using a combination of our notifications service and HTTP GET requests.
Reports are generated at 04:00 CET. This setting cannot be changed.
Subscribe to a report
Subscribe to a report to receive an email with the report when it is generated.
To subscribe to a report:
In the CA, go to Finance > Downloadable reports.
- Select the report to which you want to subscribe.
If a report can be scheduled, this button will say "Schedule". If you are scheduling a report, you also need to select how often you want to receive the specified report.
- Daily - This report will be generated daily at 4AM CEST and contains the previous 24 hours of data.
- Weekly - This report will be generated weekly on a specified weekday and contains the previous 7 days of data, e.g. if scheduled on Wednesday report will contain data Wednesday - Tuesday.
- Monthly - This report will be generated on the first of the month and contains payment data for the previous calendar month.
- In the pop-up window, select a format (XLS, PDF, CSV or XML)
- After selecting your download format, click the Save button to store your settings.
You are now subscribed to the selected scheduled report.
Automate downloading reports
You can use downloaded reports for reconciliation by importing them into your accounting, ERP, or business intelligence systems. For more information, refer to Automate payment reconciliation. For additional security, you can also encrypt your reports with your PGP Key.
To automate report downloads:
- Set up report notifications to inform your server that a new report has been generated.
- Make a HTTP GET request to download the report.
Step 1:Set up notifications
- Set up notifications HTTP callbacks (webhooks) sent to an endpoint on your server. For general information on notifications, refer to Set up notifications.
After you set up notifications, you will receive a REPORT_AVAILABLE notification when a new report has been generated. This notification contains the following fields:
pspReference– the file name of the report.
reason– the URL used to download the report.
Step 2:Download the report
- Download the report with an HTTP GET request.
- Include the URL of the report file name and your credentials:
Merchant Account Reports:
Company Account Reports:
Determine reports to download by parsing file names
You may not want to download every report that is generated. Parse the file name of the report to determine this. The following file naming conventions are used for our commonly downloaded reports:
|Report type||File name format|
|Settlement detail report||
|Aggregate settlement report||
|Payment accounting report||
Encrypt report files (optional)
For additional security, you can optionally encrypt your report files with a PGP Key:
- Log in to your Customer Area with your company-level account.
- Navigate to Account > Settings > Company Settings, and click Manage PGP Keys.
- Under Upload a new PGP Key:
- Next to Purpose, check the Reports checkbox.
- Next to PGP Key, paste your public key.
- Click Upload Key.
All future generated reports will be encrypted with this PGP key.
Manually download a report
We recommend automating report downloads. For more information, see Automate downloading reports.
To download a report:
- Log in to your Customer Area with your merchant-level account.
Go to Finance > Downloadable reports.
- Select the report you want to download.
On the report page, enter a time-period for the generated report.
For the settlement detail report, enter a settlement batch number instead.
After the report has generated, under Earlier generated reports, click the file name. The report will download.
Reports can take some time to process and generate.