The report types outlined here provide you with insightful information on installment payments.
- It provides information about cash flow provisioning.
Currently, amounts in the report are gross, and dates indicate when Adyen is going to receive the funds.
Forecasts are based on a report Adyen receives from the acquirer.
Time frame to obtain the report: D+1.
- It is a snapshot of the moment when the acquirer settles the funds.
Depending on your agreement with Adyen, this moment can correspond to the time when either the funds are deposited, or when Adyen receives the funds.
Usually, Adyen pays out merchants within two business days.
Settlement detail report
The settlement detail report is recommended to reconcile your administration. It includes all payments that are settled i.e. paid out to you by us. This report based on the transaction level is generated with the settlement batches to sort out which transactions that went through our system was paid out. Adyen pays out to your merchant accounts twice every week i.e. Tuesday and Friday and should be expected on these days only. This transaction level report specifies the gross/net settlement amounts for captures, refunds, chargebacks (where present), fee totals, deposit corrections, and the total amount settled.
Daily/Monthly finance report in installments
- It is an incremental version of the standard daily/monthly finance report that includes also balance information on installment accounts.
- For convenience, the extra fields are yellow-highlighted.
- Journal entries like SettledInInstallments, RefundedInInstallments, OpenInstallment, SettledInstallment, and RefundedInstallment provide information about open and settled installments.
- After a payment is authorised, the balance goes through the following statuses (happy flow):
- Captured | Installments | Payable