Risk profiles give you the ability to manage risk settings across multiple merchant accounts. Assign common fraud control settings to each of your merchant accounts without the need to set them for each account individually.
Log in to the Customer Area at a company level.
- Go to Risk > Risk Profiles.
- Select a default risk profile template from the drop down at the bottom of the page.
- Click Create.
- Set your risk check settings for the profile. See configuring rules for more information.
- Click Save Profile.
- Open the created profile.
- Select merchant accounts from the Used By drop down. For larger lists, use the textbook to enter a comma-separated list.