In your Customer Area, you can find a log of all webhook events sent to your server.
For every webhook event, we list:
- Relevant timestamps and your response time.
- The event code and identifier.
- The relevant PSP reference.
- Request and response bodies.
You can use the log for testing and troubleshooting your webhook integration.
Viewing your webhook event log
To view your webhook event log, you must have one of these user roles:
- Merchant admin
- Technical integrator
To view and search webhook event logs:
- Log in to your test Customer Area and select a merchant account.
- Go to Developers > Event logs. You will see a list of all your webhook events on the test environment in the past seven days.
- Select an item to see its details. You will see the timestamp, your webhook endpoint URL, the PSP reference and full details of the request and response.
Additionally, you can:
- Search for a specific webhook event, for example based on its PSP reference or your order reference.
- Filter webhook events, for example based on their webhook endpoint URL, status or date.