In addition to tracking webhooks that Adyen sends to your server, you can also log in to your Balance Platform Customer Area to track transfers that occur in your platform. These transfers result from:
- Scheduled or on-demand payouts
- Moving funds between balance accounts
- Sending funds to third-party bank accounts
This page explains how to find and view transfers.
To view the transfers occurring in your platform:
- Log in to your Balance Platform Customer Area.
- Go to the Transfers page. If needed, use the filters to tailor the list.
For example, to see a list of payouts rejected by counterparty banks within a certain period, set the following filters:
- Date: Set a date range.
- Type: Select Bank transfer.
- Status: Select Failed.
- Select a row from the table.
The panel at the right-hand side of the page shows the details of the selected transfer.
You can also see the transfer details listed in a separate Transfers details page. To open this page, select the Transfer ID of a transfer.
Find a specific transfer
In the Transfers page, you can find specific transfers by using the filter and search features.
Set a filter by using the buttons on the filter bar, located on top of the transfers list. For example, you can filter transfers based on their status, which helps to highlight transfers with problems.
Also, you can search for a transfer by its ID or description. You can limit the scope of search results by applying filters before searching.
To search for a transfer:
- On the top-right corner of the page, select Search.
The search window appears.
- On the dropdown menu, select Transfers.
- In the text field, enter information, such as the Transfer ID or Description.
The search window now shows any corresponding transfers.