On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding Atome to your Drop-in integration.
Before you begin
Before starting your integration:
- Make sure you've built a Drop-in integration.
- Contact our Support Team to add Atome in your test Customer Area.
When making an Atome payment, you also need to:
- Collect shopper details, and specify these in your payment request. Atome uses these for risk checks.
- Provide information about the purchased items.
- Make sure you use a supported combination of country and currency.
Select which endpoint you're integrating:
This is the default with Drop-in v5.0.0 or later.
|shopperName||The shopper's full name.|
|shopperEmail||The shopper's email address.|
|telephoneNumber||The shopper's phone number.|
|billingAddress||The postal address to be included on the invoice.|
|lineItems||Price and product information about the purchased items.|
|deliveryAddress||The postal address where the goods will be shipped. Optional if
There is no Atome specific configuration for Drop-in.
Test and go live
To test Atome payments, you need a test shopper account in the Atome sandbox environment. To request a test account, reach out to your Adyen contact. If you are testing in multiple countries, use a different test account for each country.
To test the QR code flow, download one of the following test apps:
For Malaysia (MY)
For Singapore (SG)
You can check the status of test payments in your Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.
To accept live Atome payments, you must contact our Support Team to add Atome in your live Customer Area.