On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding GrabPay to your Components integration.
Before you begin
This page assumes you have already:
To make a GrabPay PayLater payment, you also need to collect and send additional information:
- The delivery address
- Information about the purchased items
Collecting and sending additional information is only needed for GrabPay PayLater payments. However, we highly recommend you do the same in your initial integration for GrabPay Wallet because it will help save development resources if you plan to enable GrabPay PayLater afterwards.
To make a GrabPay PayLater payment, either postpaid or installment, you need to send additional fields. Select which endpoint you're integrating:
This is the default with Web Components v5.0.0 or later.
|deliveryAddress||The address where the purchased goods should be delivered, including the country, city, street, house number, and postal code.|
|lineItems||Price and product information about the purchased items, to be included on the invoice sent to the shopper.|
Component configurationThe Component to use depends on the shopper's country:
- grabpay_MY if the shopper is in Malaysia paying with Malaysian Ringgit.
- grabpay_PH if the shopper is in the Philippines paying with Philippine Peso.
- grabpay_SG if the shopper is in Singapore paying with Singapore Dollars.
In the examples below, we use a scenario where the shopper is in Singapore.
Step 1: Create a DOM element
Create a DOM element on your checkout page, placing it where you want the payment method form to be rendered:
Step 2: Create an instance of the Component
create method of your
AdyenCheckout instance, in this case
checkout, to create the Component:
const grabPaySGComponent = checkout.create('grabpay_SG').mount('#grabpay_SG-container');
Test and go live
To test your GrabPay integration:
- Contact our Support Team to register for a GrabPay test wallet. You'll need to fill out a form and provide a phone number (local or international) and an email address. Note that the wallet will have a balance limit depending on the wallet regulations in each market.
- In the simulator, log in to Grab with the phone number you registered, and specify the one-time password you receive on that phone number.
Check the status of the GrabPay test payments in your Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.