Through our partner MoMo, you can offer ATM card payments through the local Napas network in Vietnam.
How to use Napas card
After shoppers select Napas card on your website or mobile app:
- Shoppers are redirected to a page that contains a list of local banks.
- Shoppers select their bank and continues with the payment.
- Shoppers are redirected to a Napas Payment Gateway page, where they enter their Napas ATM card number and PIN.
- Shoppers authenticate the payment by providing a one-time password that they receive through email or SMS.
- Shoppers are redirected back to your website or app.
|Payment type||Payment flow||Countries||Currencies||Recurring||Refunds||Partial refunds||Multiple partial refunds||Separate captures||Partial captures||Multiple partial captures||Chargebacks|
|Credit and debit cards||Redirect||VN||VND||See note|
How do you want to integrate?
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Napas card to your website.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Napas card to your iOS app.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Napas card to your Android app.
Build your own UI for Napas card in your website, iOS, or Android app.
Pay by Link
Add Napas card to your payment methods, and use Pay by Link to accept payments.