You don't need to collect any information from your shopper in your payments form. If you have an existing iOS Components integration, you can use our Redirect Component to redirect the shopper to PaySafeCard to complete the payment.
When making an PaySafeCard payment, you additionally need to:
Before you begin
This page explains how to add PaySafeCard to your existing Android Components integration. The Android Components integration works the same way for all payment methods. If you haven't done this integration yet, refer to our Components integration guide.
Before starting your PaySafeCard integration:
- Make sure that you have set up your back end implementation for making API requests.
- Add PaySafeCard in your test Customer Area.
Show PaySafeCard in your payment form
Include PaySafeCard in the list of available payment methods. You don't need to collect any information from the shopper in your payment form.
- Specify in your /paymentMethods request:
The response contains
Make a payment
When the shopper proceeds to pay, the Component returns the
- Pass the
paymentComponentState.data.paymentMethodto your server.
From your server, make a /payments request, specifying:
paymentComponentState.data.paymentMethodfrom your client app.
- shopperReference: Your reference to uniquely identify this shopper, for example user ID or account ID.
The /payments response contains an
actionobject with the information needed to redirect the shopper.
- Pass the
actionobject to your client app. You need this to initialize the Redirect Component.
Handle the redirect
- Use the Redirect Component to redirect the shopper to the PaySafeCard page to complete the payment.
- After the shopper returns to your app, make a POST /payments/details request from your server, providing:
actionComponentData.detailsobject from the Redirect Component.
You receive a response containing:
resultCode: Use this to present the payment result to your shopper.
pspReference: Our unique identifier for the transaction.
Test and go live
Before you go live, test your integration using the following credentials:
- 16-digit code: 0000 0000 0990 3417
Check the status of test payments in your Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.
Before you can accept live payments, contact our Support Team to add PaySafeCard in your live Customer Area.