For technical details about these releases, refer to our Magento 1 payments plugin release notes on GitHub.
Magento 1 payments plugin 2.18.0 (Jan 3rd, 2020)
- Redirecting to Pay by Link is now supported by the plugin.
- You can now use manual capture for Apple Pay and Google Pay transactions.
- The checkout form additionally supports logos for the following payment methods:
- Boekenbon Gift Cards
- VVV Cadeaubon Gift Cards
Magento 1 payments plugin 2.17.0 (Sept 20th, 2019)
- Apple Pay additionally supports the following card brands:
- When multiple websites or stores are set up, shoppers are now redirected to the correct success page after performing a 3DS2 or an Apple Pay payment.
- We fixed an issue in which an error
Undefined class constant 'GUEST_ID'was sometimes returned after creating a payment request.
- 3DS2 now also works for the built-in multishipping checkout and some third-party checkouts.
- The Shopper IP usage frequency risk check is now triggered correctly.
- Google Analytics no longer treats the redirect back from an issuer's website as a source that referred traffic.