Our plugin for Magento gives you access to all the features of the Adyen payments platform in one integration. Accept all major global and local payment methods, store your shoppers' payment details for later payments, and use our risk management system. The plugin keeps the two platforms synchronized, so you can view transaction summaries in Magento, and switch to Adyen for more detailed reporting.
- Pay by Link - On the Magento admin page, you can create a payment link to send to shoppers via email. This feature is available from plugin version 7.3.0.
- Multiple Address Shipping - Our plugin supports the Magento feature multiple address shipping. This can be enabled in the Magento environment. Cards and redirect payment methods are supported in the multiple shipping flow. Wallets are not available yet.
Plugin versions older than 6.0.0 are not supported anymore.
This documentation reflects the latest version of the plugin. You can find the latest version on GitHub. Our plugin supports the following:
- Magento version 2.2.9 or later.
We cannot offer support if you are not using the default Magento checkout. We do not recommend customizing the plugin, because this could make it harder to upgrade and maintain your integration. If you decide to customize, we recommend that you:
- Create an issue on GitHub if you want to suggest a new feature for the plugin.
- Keep track of the custom code added to your integration.
- Follow the customization best practices outlined by the Adobe Commerce DevDocs.
Manage orders and view transaction summaries in Magento, while switching to Adyen for more detailed reporting and conversion analytics – the two platforms are synchronized.
Optionally, you can customize which order statuses are triggered in Magento upon payment events happening on Adyen's side. For more information, refer to Order management.
Before you begin to integrate, make sure you have followed the Get started with Adyen guide to:
- Get an overview of the steps needed to accept live payments.
- Create your test account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account:
- Set up your Adyen test Customer Area.
- Set up the plugin in Magento.
- Set up the payment methods in Magento.
- Use our test card numbers to make test payments for all payment methods that you want to offer.
Before going live, follow our go-live checklist to make sure you've got everything set up correctly.