For technical details about these changes, refer to the releases on GitHub.
Magento 2 payments plugin 5.0.0 (Nov 1st, 2019)
- You now have the option to store the shopper’s payment details for recurring payments when initiating backend orders (MOTO).
The checkout form additionally supports logos for the following payment methods:
- Klarna Pay Now
- Direct Debit (Great Britain)
- Boekenbon Gift Cards
- VVV Cadeaubon Gift Cards
- Web Drop-in and Components updated to version 3.2.0. Refer to the Web Drop-In and Components release notes to learn more about the changes.
- We now record individual steps of the payment request process in the log files.
- The option of initiating backend orders (MOTO) is now permanently enabled.
- In some scenarios the order was not being created after the payment request was processed.
- In some scenarios, 3D Secure payments were not working.
- When shoppers updated their billing address at checkout, the old address was being sent with the payment request.
- Returning shoppers using previously stored card details were unable to complete the purchase after a failed 3D Secure 2 challenge.
- We now send the
shopperInteractionfield in recurring payment requests using billing agreements.
- We now include the
shopperIPin payment requests.
Magento 2 payments plugin 4.5.0 (Sept 5th, 2019)
Apple Pay additionally supports the following card brands:
- You can now build a Progressive Web App shop. For more information, see Magento PWA storefront integration.
You can now see which Adyen API key you are using for live and test payments. To view these in your Magento admin panel, go to:
- Stores > Configuration.
- In the menu, go to Sales > Payment Methods > Adyen All-In-One Payment Solutions > CreditCard API integration.
The last four digits of your stored API key for Test and API key for Live are visible.
- The email address of a guest shopper will now appear in your Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.
In this release we fixed the following issues:
- In some scenarios, billing agreements were not being stored.
- The Shopper IP usage frequency risk check would be triggered incorrectly.
Magento 2 payments plugin 4.4.0 (August 14, 2019)
- Added support for Google Pay.
- Added support for point-of-sale installments.
- Improved plugin support for Magento 2.3.2.