Test your integration
To integrate with Adyen, Magento needs to receive and accept notifications. Before going live, test your notifications configuration:
- In your Customer Area, go to Account > Server Communication.
- Next to Standard Notification, click Edit & Test.
- Under Test Notifications, toggle which events you want to test.
- Click Test Configuration.
For more information on testing, refer to Test your integration.
Configure your live account
Once you have the credentials for your Adyen live account:
Set up your live Adyen Customer Area.
- Make sure that you use the same user name and password for notifications as for test.
- Make sure that your web service user has the Checkout webservice role. If you need to enable this role, contact our Support Team.
- Configure your Magento admin panel using your live account settings. Make sure to enter your live endpoint prefix, and your API key for live.
- Set up the payment methods in Magento admin panel using your live account settings.
- Test your configuration.