If you are experiencing a problem with your NetSuite payments bundle integration, there are several ways how you can troubleshoot the issue yourself. Follow the troubleshooting steps below and contact us if your issue persists.
Step 1: Check your bundle setup
Make sure that you set up the bundle correctly.
Step 2: Check for customizations
If you applied any customizations to the plugin, the error might be related to the customization. Before raising an issue, make sure that your error is not a customization issue, and check if it persists on a cleanly installed plugin. If you cannot reproduce the issue with a clean version, it is most likely an issue introduced by the customization.
Step 3: Check our release notes
Check if your current error is a known issue in the bundle, and resolved in a later version. You can find the known issues and fixes in our release notes.
Step 4: Contact us
If you can't resolve the issue after you've followed the above steps, contact our Support Team, providing the following information:
- Your merchant account.
- Whether the issue occurs in the test or live environment (Sandbox and Production in NetSuite).
- Steps to reproduce the issue you are trying to resolve. If you already tried to fix the issue, include those steps as well.
- Screenshots and details of the error messages or unexpected behaviour you are getting.
- Logs: initial request, response, and any other plugin-related logs.
- Your payment processing settings in NetSuite.
- If applicable, a successful or failed test example.
- If you previously contacted NetSuite for assistance, the information you received from NetSuite about your issue.