For technical details about these changes, refer to the release notes on GitHub.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 2.1.0 (March 31st, 2020)
We had to change the technical name from
If you are currently using an older version of the plugin, you will need to uninstall it and then install the latest version. For instructions, refer to Updating from a version earlier than 2.1.0.
If you try to use the latest version without re-installing, the checkout page will show the error message "No payment methods are available".
- In accordance with PrestaShop requirements, the module path changed to
The code now fully conforms to the PrestaShop validator guidelines.
- The Adyen API Library for PHP is updated from version 5 to 6.
- The Checkout Component is updated from version 3.0.0 to 3.4.0.
New payment methods:
To use open invoice payment methods like Klarna and Afterpay, you need to set address line labels.
- Support for bank transfers.
- New order status "waiting for payment".
- The PrestaShop reset functionality now works as expected with our plugin.
- When a payment is refused or cancelled, no error message was provided and the shopper was redirected to a blank page. Now we provide an error code that lets you guide the shopper to a page that says the payment was unsuccessful.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 1.2.0 (Nov 26th, 2019)
- Accept local payment methods from shoppers.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 1.1.0 (Nov 6th, 2019)
- We now offer shoppers the option to store their payment details during their first payment. This simplifies the purchasing process for returning shoppers by allowing them to make one-click payments.
- You can now refund orders from your PrestaShop back office.
- You can now set up notification webhooks so you can receive updates and keep your orders up-to-date with payment events on the Adyen platform.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 1.0.0 (Aug 27th, 2019)
- Accept credit card payments from shoppers.