To customize your shoppers' checkout experience, create a new cartridge with your custom code. Adding this cartridge before the Adyen cartridges will override configurations in the Adyen code.
This setup makes it easier to temporarily remove custom code when upgrading or troubleshooting your integration. This way, you can quickly benefit from new features and bug fixes.
Add custom code
- Create a new cartridge in your /cartridges directory.
- Add your custom code to the new cartridge.
- Push the new cartridge to your server.
- Add the new cartridge to your cartridge path:
- Go to Administration > Sites > Manage Sites > [yourSite] > Settings.
- In the Cartridges box, add the new cartridge before the Adyen cartridges.
- Select Apply.