For older versions of the Adyen Payments Cartridge, see our older documentation. You can also learn more about how to migrate to Adyen Payments Cartridge version 20.1.0.
Step 1: Install the cartridge
The Adyen LINK cartridge can be used with either Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA), a controller-based SiteGenesis, or a pipeline-based SiteGenesis.
- If you are using SFRA, install int_adyen_overlay and int_adyen_SFRA using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
- If you are using a controller-based integration, install int_adyen_overlay, bm_adyen, and int_adyen_controllers cartridges using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
- Deprecated If you are using a pipeline-based integration, install int_adyen_overlay, bm_adyen, and int_adyen_pipelines cartridges using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
Step 2: Install Node modules
From your project's root directory, install Node modules using your command line:
Step 3: Build the code
npm run build
After running this command, you can find the code in the /cartridges directory.
Step 4: Import the metadata
To add new configuration items, import the predefined metadata:
- Download the installation package on our GitHub page.
- Open the package/metadata/site_import/sites/ folder.
- Rename the yourSiteId folder to the ID of your site in the Business Manager.
- Zip the site_import folder.
- In the Business Manager, go to Administration > Site Development > Site Import & Export and import the zipped file.
After the import, attributes named Adyen[attributeName] are added to:
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Site Preferences > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Order > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > Custom Object Types
Also, the following services are added to Administration > Operations > Services:
Make sure you don't change the version numbers of the endpoints in the above services. Doing so could lead to errors in your integration.
Watch how to import the metadata: