Step 1: Install the cartridge
The Adyen LINK cartridge can be used with either Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA), a controller-based SiteGenesis, or a pipeline-based SiteGenesis.
- If you are using SFRA, install int_adyen_overlay and int_adyen_SFRA using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
- If you are using a controller-based integration, install int_adyen_overlay, bm_adyen, and int_adyen_controllers cartridges using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
- Deprecated If you are using a pipeline-based integration, install int_adyen_overlay, bm_adyen, and int_adyen_pipelines cartridges using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
Step 2: Install sgmf-scripts
This step is only required if you are using SFRA.
Salesforce has published an NPM node named sgmf-scripts that has tools to compile the CSS and JS scripts for your storefront site.
You can install sgmf-scripts from your command line:
npm install sgmf-scripts
After you have installed sgmf-scripts, compile the CSS, JS scripts and fonts with the following command:
npm run compile:js && npm run compile:scss && npm run compile:fonts
Usually, you only have to compile the fonts once.
Step 3: Import the metadata
To add new configuration items, import the predefined metadata:
- Download the installation package on our GitHub page.
- Open the package/metadata/site_import/sites/ folder.
- Rename the yourSiteId folder to the ID of your site in the Business Manager.
- Zip the site_import folder.
- In the Business Manager, go to Administration > Site Development > Site Import & Export and import the zipped file.
After the import, attributes named Adyen[attributeName] are added to:
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Site Preferences > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Order > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > Custom Object Types
Also, the following services are added to Administration > Operations > Services: