For technical details about these releases, refer to the release notes on GitHub.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Adyen Cartridge 19.2.0 (Sept 27th, 2019)
- Shoppers paying with Konbini or Dragonpay can now complete the whole payment flow without being externally redirected.
- We added a security check to prevent website spoofing and session hijacking.
- You can now access a masked version of shoppers' credit card details from the order payment instrument.
To maintain the quality and reliability of the cartridge we have:
- Implemented automatic end-to-end testing.
- Refactored some of our integration.
- We have updated our integration for stored cards. As a result, you need to update your store shopper details preferences.
- We now send the correct device fingerprint for RatePAY payments.
- We fixed an issue where shoppers' stored card details were sometimes not displayed on the payment form.