For older versions of the Adyen Payments Cartridge, see our older documentation. You can also learn more about how to migrate to Adyen Payments Cartridge version 20.1.0.
Test your integration
Before you start accepting payments, test your integration:
- Use our test card numbers to make test payments. For point of sale, see POS documentation.
- Test all the payment methods that you would like to offer. Review details on each test payment in the Adyen Customer Area.
- Test whether your notifications have been configured properly. For more information, refer to Test notifications.
Configure your live account
Once you have the credentials for your Adyen live account:
- Set up the cartridge using your live account settings:
- Your API key will change when you switch from test to live. Make sure that you also switch to the live API key in the Business Manager.
- Set up live endpoints. For more information, refer to Live endpoints.
- For notifications, use the same username and password as for test.
- Test your integration.