For technical details about these releases, refer to the release notes on GitHub.
Adyen plugin version 3.0.0 (June 11th, 2021)
This release supports Shopware v188.8.131.52 and later and is not backwards compatible with versions earlier than v184.108.40.206.
- New supported payment methods: Afterpay (AU, NZ, US, CA), Alipay, BLIK, Clearpay, EPS, Oney, PaySafe Card, Ratepay, Swish, Trustly, and Twint.
- Fixed a problem where the line item description in open invoice payment methods was not set on inherited variant name which caused the payment request to fail.
Adyen plugin version 2.0.0 (May 10th, 2021)
This release does not support Shopware v220.127.116.11. Refer to Adyen plugin version 3.0.0 for Shopware v18.104.22.168 support.
- The origin key is no longer supported. If you haven't already, generate a client key for your integration.
- This plugin version uses Checkout API v67 and Web Components 4.2.1.
- The checkout now has the new PayPal button.
- You can no do refunds from the Adyen Customer Area.
- New payment methods: BLIK and Amazon Pay.
- Added additional data to the Store API so it would support Adyen payment methods for PWA merchants.
- Improved error messages for failed or cancelled payments to give more feedback to the user.
- Fixed an issue with Buy Now Pay Later payment methods where applying multiple tax rates and then a discount led to an unsuccessful payment.
- Guest shoppers can now complete a previously failed payment.
Adyen plugin version 1.6.0 (March 16th, 2021)
- New supported payment methods
- Added support for sending payment method and payment details separately for headless implementations with a non-standard payment flow. For example, in a multi-step form, the
SalesChannelContextSwitchEventmay be dispatched multiple times. This caused the plugin to remove the payment details. Now the plugin will save or clear the payment data only when the payment method is updated.
- Fixed a bug in the payment methods filter for the checkout page. Previously, payment methods that were not returned in the
/paymentMethodsresponse from Adyen were still displayed in the checkout page.
- The Test Configuration button is now working when using Shopware v22.214.171.124 and later.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin was missing domain information that caused the redirect URL to be generated incorrectly.
Adyen plugin version 1.5.0 (Feb 5th, 2021)
- The plugin can now process notifications, so the payment statuses are now updated based on the notification events.
- Replaced all usages of Shopware's deprecated Sales Channel API with Store API.
- Fixed an issue where when a credit card payment fails and the shopper tries to pay again with PayPal or Klarna, they would get an error stating This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.
- If you have different sales channels and you are testing the API configuration, the configuration would fall back to the default store configuration. We've fixed this so now you can test API configurations specific for a sales channel.
Adyen plugin version 1.4.0 (January 4th, 2021)
- Set up a client key for improved card brand recognition.
- This version uses Checkout API v64 and Web Components 3.18.2.
- New supported payment method: giropay.
- Payment method logos have been added to the plugin.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases Klarna payments were not submitted correctly and the shopper could not pay.
Adyen plugin version 1.2.0 (December 2nd, 2020)
- Shoppers can now save their card details for one-click payments.
- Added German translations to the cookie snippets.
- When cards were selected as the default payment method, shoppers could proceed from their cart to the order summary page even if they don't type in their card details. This is now fixed; shoppers need to enter their details before they can see the order summary page.
Adyen plugin version 1.0.0 (October 27th, 2020)
- The plugin now supports the following payment methods: debit and credit cards, PayPal, iDEAL, Klarna Pay Later, Klarna Pay Now, Klarna Pay over time, SEPA Direct Debit, and Sofort.
If you need any additional payment methods, open a Github feature request.
- The plugin now supports multiple sales channels configurations.
- Added descriptions under the payment methods in the plugin.
- We fixed an issue with the order transition state.
- We improved the error messages in the plugin configuration test.
- Messages in the NotificationReceiverService are no longer incorrectly logged as critical.
- First name is no longer sent instead of the last name in payment calls.
- The plugin is now compatible with payment methods external to Adyen.
- The plugin is now compatible with Shopware version 6.3.