WooCommerce is an open-source, completely customizable eCommerce platform built on Wordpress for entrepreneurs worldwide.
Before you begin
Before you begin to integrate WooCommerce with the Adyen payments platform, make sure that you have performed the following steps:
- Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup.
- Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, refer to Apply for a live account.
Generate an API key
To authenticate API requests from WooCommerce, you need to provide an API key that's generated in your Adyen Customer Area.
To generate an API Key:
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Go to Account > API credentials, and select the credential for your integration, for example ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount].
- Under Authentication, select Generate New API Key.
- Copy and securely store the API key in your system — you won't be able to restore it later.
If your API key is lost or compromised, you need to generate a new one.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
You now have an API key for your test environment. To get an API key for your live environment, follow the same steps in your live Customer Area.
Follow the integration guide
Once you have your Adyen account and API key, follow the documentation at WooCommerce to complete your integration.
This plugin is not built by Adyen. If you experience any issues, you need to contact Woosa directly.