An Android payment terminal is a mobile all-in-one device that is capable of running Android apps. Like any other Adyen payment terminal, it supports accepting payments on the Adyen payments platform.
You can initiate payments using an Android POS app that is installed on the Android terminal itself, from a POS app on another device, or from the Android terminal itself if it is a model that can be used as a standalone terminal.
Depending on the features of the installed app(s), you can check what's in stock, update the inventory, check the shopper's previous orders, and run your loyalty program from the same device that you use for accepting payments.
We offer the following Android terminal models:
- AMS1: a battery-powered mobile terminal running Android 10. It has Wi-Fi and 4G connectivity, and a camera.
- S1E: a battery-powered mobile terminal running Android 7.1.2. It has Wi-Fi and 3G/4G connectivity, and a camera.
- S1E Barcode: the same as the S1E, but with a built-in barcode scanner and an extended battery.
- S1E2L: a battery-powered mobile terminal running Android 10. It has Wi-Fi and 3G/4G connectivity, a camera, a built-in barcode scanner, an octa-core processor, and an extended battery.
- S1F2: a battery-powered portable terminal running Android 9 or 10 depending on the region. It has Wi-Fi and 3G/4G connectivity and a camera. The S1F2 also has a built-in printer, so you can use it as a standalone terminal.
- S1F2 Barcode: the same as the S1F2, but with a built-in barcode scanner.
- S1U2: an unattended terminal running Android 10 suitable for outdoor use. It has Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and 4G connectivity, a front-facing camera, and a barcode scanner.
Currently not all models are available in all regions. You can check terminal availability for your region in your Customer Area.
|AMS1||AU/NZ, EU/UK, SG/HK/MY, UAE, US/CA|
|S1E2L||AU/NZ, EU/UK, SG/HK/MY, UAE, US/CA|
|S1F2||AU/NZ, EU/UK, SG/HK/MY, UAE, US/CA|
|S1U2||AU/NZ, EU/UK, JP, SG/HK/MY, UAE, US/CA|