Follow the steps to retrieve your Admin PIN:
- Log in to your Customer Area:
- In your company-level or merchant-level account, navigate to Point of sale > Terminals.
Search for the terminal by serial number.
You can look up the terminal serial number:
- On the back of the terminal, above the barcode. For example, S/N:123-456-789.
- By pressing 5 and then on the terminal keypad. The second line on the display shows the model and serial number. For example, V400m-123456789.
- Click on the row of the terminal to view the terminal detail page.
- Click View decrypted properties.
The page refreshes.
- Click the Advanced tab. Your terminal Admin PIN is displayed in the Admin menu pin field.
If the Admin PIN is't visible, your user account doesn't have the POS admin role. Contact your company's admin user.
If the above solution did not solve your problem, contact us directly.