Connect your terminal to the internet so that it can communicate with the Adyen payments platform and your own back end systems.
- Ensure the e285 is turned on.
- Press 9 and then press to open the admin menu.
- Enter the admin PIN code. If you don't know this code, you can learn how to retrieve it in our POS Troubleshooting section.
If you do not know the code, contact the POS Support Team to obtain the specific admin PIN code for your device. No admin PIN code is required if the terminal is not yet boarded.
- Tap Network.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap Add Network.
- Tap Scan.
- Choose the desired network and enter the wireless password. The terminal will connect to the network.
The terminal sets the network as default automatically, and connects to it.
- Exit the network menu to begin boarding the device.