Board a terminal to register and use it with the Adyen payments platform.
Before you begin
- Board the terminal only after successfully connecting the device to the internet, and performing a device security inspection. For more information, see the quick start guide.
- After you install the iOS device into the e315 terminal, power on both the devices.
- In the iOS App, log in using your API credentials.
- Tap the options menu button in the top right.
- Tap Payment Device.
- Under the Payment Device list, the e315 appears as PAYWare Mobile Reader and is displayed as Not boarded.
- Choose PAYWare Mobile Reader in the device list to board the terminal.
- The e315 reboots automatically during this process.
- After the reboot is complete, select the "ready for use" Payware Mobile Reader.
- The terminal is boarded and ready to use.