Charge your terminal before use.
- Plug the VeriFone-certified wall-mount charger into a wall outlet or powered surge protector
- Insert the Micro-USB cable into the port located on the side of the e315.
- You can also connect the e315 to a computer to synchronize data and/or charge the device.
Charge the e315 device for eight hours before initial use. Do not insert an iPod or iPhone during initial charging. The e315 device must be fully charged before USB power can be used to charge the iPod or iPhone.
Charge an e315 device using the Gang Charger
- Use the dedicated e315 Gang Charger to charge up to six e315 units simultaneously. The Gang Charger consists of five charging slots with an option to charge another device through the USB port.
- Plug the wall-mount charger to an external power source and connect it to the Gang Charger.
- Plug the other end of the wall charger to the DC IN port on the Gang Charger.