Before you begin
- Complete the Get Started with Adyen process.
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- In your company-level account, navigate to Point of sale > Orders and returns > Place an order.
If the Place an order button is not shown, contact your company account admin.
- Fill in the merchant reference. Use whichever value you prefer. This will be shown on your invoice.
- Under Shipment details, choose the order delivery address by selecting a previously stored address.
Update an existing address or create a new address by clicking Add a different address in the upper-right of the Shipment details section.
- Specify the details of order, such as terminals and accessories, under Order line details.
The power adapter provided is based on this region you select.
- Choose the terminal set you want to order, or choose ‘individual parts’ for a specific part.
- Enter a number to specify a quantity.
- To add multiple terminals or accessories to the same order, click Add order line in the lower right.
- Click Submit order.
Locate your track and trace number
After the terminal order is placed and the process is completed a Track & Trace will be created.
You can locate this in the customer area:
- Click Point of Sale > Orders and returns.
On the right of the overview, you will see the carrier name.
- Click the name of the carrier.
The track and trace details are displayed.