On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding Multibanco to your Drop-in integration.
Multibanco payment references are valid until the end of the expiry day. For example, if a payment reference is generated at 13:30 and the expiry date is D+1 (next day), the payment reference is payable until 23:59 on the next day.
Before you begin
This page assumes you have already:
You don't need to send additional fields for Multibanco. To see optional fields that you can send for all payment methods, choose the endpoint you integrated:
- /sessions: This is the default with Drop-in v5.0.0 or later.
- /payments: If you implemented an additional use case.
There is no Multibanco specific configuration for Drop-in.
Test and go live
In the test environment, you can simulate a Multibanco payment by promoting the pending payment to a sale.
- Log in to your test Customer Area.
- Go to Transactions > Offers.
- Select the PSP reference of the pending Multibanco payment.
- Select Promote offer to sale button.
Multibanco payments that have been paid (including test offers that you manually promoted to sale) are under Transactions > Payments.
Test the reconciliation process by promoting test payments from offer to sale in your test Customer Area.