On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding Titres-Restaurant to your Drop-in integration.
Before you begin
Before starting your Titres-Restaurant integration:
- Make sure you've integrated Drop-in v5.8.0 or later.
To start accepting Titres-Restaurant payments, you must:
- Get an official authorization from the Mealvoucher National Comission. From them, you receive a Carte de domiciliation CONECS with your CONECS MID.
- For each meal voucher that you want to accept, contact the meal voucher issuer (Bimpli, Sodexo, or Up Déjeuner) for a contract.
- Contact our Support Team to activate the meal voucher payment method, and let us know:
- SIRET (Your business registration ID)
- The Conecs MID from your Carte de domiciliation CONECS.
You don't need to send additional fields for Titres-Restaurant. To see optional fields that you can send for all payment methods, choose the endpoint you integrated:
- /sessions: This is the default with Drop-in v5.0.0 or later.
- /payments: If you implemented an additional use case.
Select which endpoint you're integrating:
This is the default with Drop-in v5.0.0 or later.
There is no Titres-Restaurant specific configuration for Drop-in.
Test and go live
To test Titres-Restaurant payments, you must get test credentials directly from the meal voucher issuer (Bimpli, Sodexo, or Up Déjeuner).
Before you can accept live payments, you must contact our Support Team to activate Titres-Restaurant in your live environment.