Learn more about pricing for Vietnamese online banking with MoMo ATM on adyen.com.
Through our partner MoMo, we offer online banking in Vietnam. With MoMo's connection to NAPAS, a local intermediary payment service provider that connects MoMo to 38 local banks, you are able to reach more Vietnamese shoppers.
How to use Vietnamese online banking
After shoppers select MoMo ATM on your website or mobile app:
- Shoppers are redirected to a page that contains a list of local banks.
- Shoppers select their bank and continues with the payment.
- Shoppers are redirected to a NAPAS Payment Gateway page, where they enter their ATM account number and PIN.
- Shoppers authenticate the payment by providing a one-time password that they receive through email or SMS.
- Shoppers are redirected back to your website or app.
|Payment type||Payment flow||Countries||Currencies||Recurring||Refunds||Partial refunds||Separate
*Within one month
How do you want to integrate?
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Vietnamese online banking to your website.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Vietnamese online banking to your iOS app.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Vietnamese online banking to your Android app.
Build your own UI for Vietnamese online banking in your website, iOS, or Android app.
Pay by Link
Add Vietnamese online banking to your payment methods, and use Pay by Link to accept payments.